OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Social OpenWrt-It

The content of this topic has been archived on 6 Sep 2015. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Dear All

Due to work I'll be visiting San Francisco and the Bay Area from the 11th until the 21th of October (this year). I have some weekend days which are free and this made me think: Why not ask around if some of the members/users of OpenWrt would like to meet for some social R&R.

It would be fun to grab the chance and get-together for an OpenWrt-It/Hack-day together with who's interested - the only problem is that I have no idea about a good place to meet (would probably be nice if there was: Net, electricity and a roof to keep potential rain away)?

I would like to suggest that this could take place on saturday the 13th of October - and I would be really happy if some of the locals could suggest a place (please help me)?

If somebody has a private "basement-project" or an idea to present and/or discuss would just make it even more fun.

Chz

PS. Feel free to send me an email in regard to this subject :-)

I'm still visiting the Bay Area - and I'm still wondering if some of the OpenWrt users/developers living in the area are interested in meeting (somewhere in the area) and spending a few social hours in company with each other?

I'm more than willing to tell a few tales, if someone wants to listen :-)

Chz

The discussion might have continued from here.