OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: SD MOD Problem! Slow Loading!!!

The content of this topic has been archived on 19 Mar 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi guys,
can someone help me...I have make a correct sd mod on my wrt54g v3.1 with the latest mmc.o module (optimazed module 1.3.3).
I have installed programs with the command: ipkg -d sd install xxx (sd is the card alias for ipkg)
When i load some application from sd, like ntpclient or qos-scripts, the router start to work and the cisco led flash and blink quickly...
after few minute the system stop and without any response, i must to unplug the power cable to recovery the functionality...

Some ideas...

thanks

marcotrapani wrote:

Hi guys,
can someone help me...I have make a correct sd mod on my wrt54g v3.1 with the latest mmc.o module (optimazed module 1.3.3).
I have installed programs with the command: ipkg -d sd install xxx (sd is the card alias for ipkg)
When i load some application from sd, like ntpclient or qos-scripts, the router start to work and the cisco led flash and blink quickly...
after few minute the system stop and without any response, i must to unplug the power cable to recovery the functionality...

Some ideas...

thanks

Did you mask your GPIO's

How can I mask GPIOs on my router? Is it the same for WhiteRussian or Kamikaze versions?

Thank you

marcotrapani wrote:

How can I mask GPIOs on my router? Is it the same for WhiteRussian or Kamikaze versions?

Thank you

The following command should work with RC6 and 0.9 versions of OpenWrt.

root@Hellhound:~# echo "0x9c" > /proc/diag/gpiomask
root@Hellhound:~# cat /proc/diag/gpiomask
0x009c
root@Hellhound:~#

The following command should work with older versions of OpenWrt.

root@Hellhound:~# echo 9c > /proc/diag/gpiomask
root@Hellhound:~# cat /proc/diag/gpiomask
root@Hellhound:~#

I guess it works for kamikaze also... but i dont have kamikaze

WOW It's working!!!

Thank you so much....I have forget to mask gpio every reboot....

My wrt54g v3.1 work fine with Kamikaze 7.09, SD mod (Gpio5), mmc module optimized and mask 0x9c!!! GREAT!!

marcotrapani wrote:

WOW It's working!!!

Thank you so much....I have forget to mask gpio every reboot....

My wrt54g v3.1 work fine with Kamikaze 7.09, SD mod (Gpio5), mmc module optimized and mask 0x9c!!! GREAT!!

Great to hear that, good luck

The discussion might have continued from here.