OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: FS: WRT54G v1, WRT54G v2 (+ aftermarket 7dBi antennas)

The content of this topic has been archived on 16 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hey guys! Trying to scare up some up some textbook money for spring semester so I'm selling a couple WRT54Gs I've had lying around the house for a while. Here's what I've got:

* (1) WRT54G v2, S/N CDF50D7G8132. In very good condition overall, though being several years old there are some light scratches on the body here and there. No internal modifications have been made, though the antennas have been replaced with 7 dBi rubber duck omnis. Comes with power adapter and router as described. $30

* (1) WRT54G v1, S/N CDF003212077. This was mounted on a wall for the duration of its active life and so is in like-new condition save for some sticker residue on the top where the blue 'cap' meets the black body of the enclosure. No internal modifications, stock antennas. I'm afraid that I don't have the power adapter for this one! $20

Buyer is responsible for PayPal fees and actual shipping expenses. Let's make a deal!

apo

thanks.

(Last edited by tester2 on 2 Feb 2010, 17:58)

Sorry, I'm really looking to get cash for these. Thanks for your interest!

aporetic wrote:

Sorry, I'm really looking to get cash for these. Thanks for your interest!

I will give you $15 for this WRT54G v1, S/N CDF003212077 hope this is in working condition and i can flash dd-wrt on it with out any problem, if you are ready then i am in toronto. so how you will complite this deal (how i have to pay).

I will buy adapter local in shop for this router, but you let me know how many volt adapter i need.

let me know thanks.

(Last edited by tester2 on 29 Jan 2010, 06:21)

The discussion might have continued from here.