OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: 15pcs Avila Gateworks GW2348-4 Boards (533MHz and 4x MiniPCI)

The content of this topic has been archived on 21 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

If anybody needs an industrial grade (-40°C to 85°C) embedded board with 4 Mini PCI interfaces please let me know. I have several Avila Gateworks GW2348-4 left from a previous project.

http://www.gateworks.com/product/item/a … -processor

There's a customized Linux OS installed called StarOS (www.staros.com) with good support for Atheros MiniPCI cards. It's a pretty good and stable router operating system. I used it a lot. But I also used OpenWRT on this boards and have experience how to install OpenWRT.

Kind regards,
Franz

How much do you want for one piece, shipped to Germany?

Thanks for your reply!

I can sell a single piece for EUR 50 + roughly EUR 10 for shipping to Germany.

Although I would prefer to sell them in a batch.

I also have a larger number of:

- Wistron Neweb CM9 cards
- ElboxRF 5GHz antennas
- U.fl to N pigtails
- High quality coax cable and solderless N-connectors from SSB (German manufacturer)

ramaza wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

I can sell a single piece for EUR 50 + roughly EUR 10 for shipping to Germany.

Although I would prefer to sell them in a batch.

I also have a larger number of:

- Wistron Neweb CM9 cards
- ElboxRF 5GHz antennas
- U.fl to N pigtails
- High quality coax cable and solderless N-connectors from SSB (German manufacturer)

Hi Ramaza,

I am Sulaman Asif from Sialkot,Pakistan.

Please can you send me a Price of this GW2348-4 with GUI software NETKROM.i bought it from NETKROM TECHNOLOGIES,USA . and Guide me , how to use it if you are using it with another software.

because i have one of this same. Out of 4 minipci cards 3 are burned and i have no other PCI cards.
can you please guide me what cani do to make RUN back normally.

is there will any problem if i will borrow same 4 PCI cards but, serial # and codes are different and i will plug it in on board it will run or not?

OR i have to configure new CARD with some softwares are any other configurations have to do.

Please let me know if you know about it anything. i will b very thankful to you.

i will wait for your reply.

please reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

this is my ID sulaman911127@gmail.com

Thank you
Sulaman Asif

(Last edited by sulaman911127 on 17 Sep 2015, 19:24)

Hi Sulaman,

I can sell you a single board for EUR 50 plus shipping costs. Price is lower if you buy more than one.

Unfortunately I don't know the NETKROM software and can't help you with the installation. The boards come with a software called StarOS V3 (www.star-os.com). Maybe this software has the features that you need.

Kind regards,
Franz

ramaza wrote:

But I also used OpenWRT on this boards and have experience how to install OpenWRT.

ramaza if you have some time I'd be interested in reading any tips you can provide about installing and running OpenWRT on the GW2348-4 board that the https://wiki.openwrt.org/oldwiki/openwr … gw2348_4?s page may not address. It looks like an appropriate thread is already started at https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=56321

(Last edited by valuequest on 6 Dec 2015, 02:37)

The discussion might have continued from here.