OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: [Free] 3 Routers

The content of this topic has been archived on 22 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hello community,
I have three routers to send to someone in Germany. As a present for your great work. These three routers are at the moment "free" like free beer, but you have the abilities to make them "free" as in freedom!
The three routers are: Telekom Speedport W303V Typ B, Telekom Speedport W504V Typ A, Vodafone DSL EasyBox 802. All of them have AC adapters. The W303V bricked itself, when this thing tried to update automatically. Maybe your command line skills can revive it. I own the boxes with manuals, so tell me if you need them. Do you need the extra cables like short LAN cables, telephone cables? If there is place in the package, I put them in.

Cheers,
Adra

Edit: I will send the package to European Union countries. I pay for the package.

(Last edited by Adra on 7 Feb 2016, 22:37)

Hey, I want to get rid of these! Is there anyone in the european union needing some routers to play with? I will pay for the package, as prices don't get to high for european union.

You may wanna ask JuhoSG and see if he needs one. BTW, if I live in EU, I sure will like to get one, too.

The offer is not valid anymore. I gave them away through another forum. This thread can be closed.

The discussion might have continued from here.