For more details pls visit: http://www.qualtek.eu/index.php?option= … ;Itemid=75
Designed in EU by Qualtek, the open low energy WiFi is an ESP8266 based platform ideal for DIY implementations of IoT applications. Thanks to its open, license-free SDK, backed by a multitude of use-case examples and the easy way to flash customized logic, through the micro-USB, the platform can host versatile paradigms of IoT applications such as:
· Fencing of physical spaces (e.g. public exhibitions, building spaces).
· Guidance and crowd sourcing
· Home automation systems (surveillance, control, monitoring)
· Alarm systems
· Smart city networks and service solutions
· Sensor networks with OTA updates
The platform comes ready for use, preprogrammed with the basic ESP8266 SW. The HW operates on battery re-chargeable on micro-USB, but may be also operated without battery connected on micro-USB.