The new Kamikaze 7.07 release is ready.
Changes since Kamikaze 7.06:
- PPPoE support fixed
- Failsafe on Broadcom fixed
- Failsafe on Atheros AR2315+
- Improved system boot time
- New 2.6 kernel with stability fixes for Broadcom
- Improved qos-scripts rate calculation
- Improved wireless-tools compatibility on Broadcom with Linux 2.4
- New version of MadWiFi with improved stability and performance
- New platforms: AMCC, AVR32
- WPA related bugfixes in the wifi scripts for Broadcom and Atheros
- RouterBoard 500 NAND flash fixes.