OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Patches against CVS available for review

The content of this topic has been archived between 11 Apr 2018 and 19 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

hi all,

this is a new topic to discuss additions to CVS and post patches.

i recommend that posters include a date (YYYYMMDD) in their filenames to reflect the CVS they used.

all patches will also be available here

--
Nico

PPP

will build ppp and ppp-radius-plugin

PPP kernel modules

TUN kernel module

NFS kernel modules

contains lockd.o, nfs.o and sunrpc.o

this one contains a variable LINUX_VERSION that I don't know where to put yet

ipkg-build enhancements:
· remove CVS directories found in the build dir
· make preinst, postinst, prerm & postrm executable if they are not

ipv6 related stuff

ipv6 related stuff

For some reason (I didn't find out) you need to add the patch from
http://www.vsoft.nl/openwrt/170-ip6tabl … ment.patch
to the sources/openwrt/kernel/patches/ subdirectory below the buildroot to be able to load the ip6t_filter.o kernel modules.
(CVS of 18 aug worked ok, but CVS of 23+ aug needs this fix)

(This fix was added to the generic linux kernel some time after 2.4.20)

ChilliSpot v0.96

all of the above patches have been added to cvs

mbm,

following our discussion on irc last night, I changed all kernel modules packages:
· renamed *-module(s) to kmod-*
· made shorter path in /lib/modules/... for kmod-ipt6 and kmod-ipv6
· built using ipkg-buildpackage

--
Nico

libpthread (from the buildroot)

fprobe v1.0.5

iproute2 cleanup

The following patch is neccessary to allow proper ESP in UDP encapsulation for the 2.4 kernel. This is needed for IPsec Nat-Traversal support (supported by linux 2.6 and Win2k/xp per default)

This is a kernel patch. It changes udp.c, so it cannot be applied through a kernel module. It has to be done to the kernel itself. A similar patch has gone into 2.6 mainstream, so it wouldn't be needed for 2.6 but we cant run that on the wrt tongue

With this patch, you can use the AP as IPsec endpoint even for remote users behind NAT. eg your laptop running WinXP behind your friends Airport to connect to your own LAN behind youe openwrt linksys AP.

vsftpd v1.2.2

all above, except:

LetoAms: that isn't a valid patch file, I have no idea what you're trying to do there.

Nico's vsftpd: will be added later; showed up just as I was writing this post.

MatrixSSL v1.2.1

Note: you must fill a form to download the tarball, so I mirrored it here to keep the build process automated

radvd

ntpclient