OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: TP-Link MR3220V2

The content of this topic has been archived between 7 Oct 2014 and 6 May 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

Hi!

Can I use the mr3220v2 (trunk) image for my mr3220V2.1? Is it so buggy that a regular user like me would never be able to get it working? i know that what I want is a bit too much, but I read that it can be done: I want to use an attached usb storage on it.

Here is a guide to install openwrt on a V2.2, but have no idea if it works for real:

https://gist.github.com/sepastian/6712039

Regards

(Last edited by csubuka on 12 Jul 2015, 15:53)

I have a weird problem. I have installed and used openwrt 14.02 for some days and suddenly one day i found my wan port is not working. I think it may be a hardware issue but after reflashing stock firmware everything works normally, so i flashed both openwrt & gargoyle several time but no luck everytime wan port is disabled.

I also found that lan mac is ....:B4 & wan ...:B5 on stock firmware but it changed to lan ....:B3 & wan ...:B5 on openwrt.

Another problem is I cant reflash stock firmware via mtd command every time it bricked my device & i need to de-brick it by tftp
any help is really appreciated

hi  can  i use wifi usb dongle on mr3220? ihave alfa AWUS036H and i want to make high power outdoor ap..pls guide me thnx

Is it possible to add a USB multiple adapter to put a USB stick to increase memory and add a printer?

newmesis wrote:

Is it possible to add a USB multiple adapter to put a USB stick to increase memory and add a printer?

Yes. It support USB Hub, but best way for you to use the Active USB Hub(i.e. with external power supply).

The discussion might have continued from here.