OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Is Asterisk source code already patched for OpenWRT?

The content of this topic has been archived on 3 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I just want to know if the Asterisk 1.0.9 and 1.0.10 source code located in downloads.openwrt.org/sources/ is already patched to be compiled for OpenWRT and how to compile it.

I the source code in downloads.openwrt.org/sources/ is not patched, how could I get the patched one?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Juan C.

(Last edited by jcgalvez on 2 Mar 2006, 19:57)

Thanks macsat for your reply.

But I need the patched source code because I want to do some modifications to it.

Juan C.

Asterisk 1.0.10 is in latest White Russian (revision 3294 in subversion). You have to build the latest revision by yourself.

(Last edited by olli on 2 Mar 2006, 20:11)

I got the files using svn co https://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/branche … /asterisk/, but what downloaded didn't include the source code.

Since I don't really have experience compiling this OpenWrt packages, could please someone explain me how to download the Asterisk patched source code or how to download the original source code, make the patches and create the package.

Thanks in advance.

Juan C.

The source code is the asterisk source tarball provided on their site. You will find additional patches in package/asterisk/patches.

florian_ wrote:

The source code is the asterisk source tarball provided on their site. You will find additional patches in package/asterisk/patches.

Can you please be more specific or at least procide the link here? Unless I am blind and/or have looked into the wrong places, I went to this repository and this repository and did not find the source patches for asterisk to compile on an OpenWRT as you mentioned above.

Florian,

Many thanks.

The discussion might have continued from here.