A WD Mynet N750 router was flashed with the Openwrt firmware using the instruction in the link http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/wd/n750. After that, the password was set via telent. Then, Luci was installed into the router. It is then configured as a wireless Access Point through the Luci interface. So far as good except that:-
1. The 5GHz radio does not work (whereas the 2.4GHz works pretty well).
2. All the LED indicator light at the front of the router does not work excepted the power LED indicator (although there is internet connection, wireless 2.4GHz radio is working, etc).
How can I fix:-
1. the 5GHz radio cannot be enable problem even through it is turned on via LUCI,
2. the internet LED indicator problem even through there is an internet connection through another router. The WD Mynet N750 is set as Static IP in the WAN network with the DHCP turned off
3. the wireless LED indicator problem - was the LED indicator turned off due to the 5GHz radio problem
4. The WPS LED light problem - should I follow the instruction in the "WPS Push Button" section of the "WD My Net N750" wiki page to turn on both WPS and the LED indicator?
In addition, I read in the Steves Blog (https://www.crc.id.au/2014/01/10/wd-myn … rt-update/) that there are some firmware in the http://openwrt.crc.id.au/. Will the image in this link fix my problems?
Thanks very much for your help in advance.