Does anyone have a working port of DNotify (or something similar) for WR? I'm running MPD on my device and I want to be able to have it automatically update the database file when a file is added or removed from the MPD storage folder... I've tried to cross-compile from the source code but I'm a bit new at the whole cross-complining thing and I can't seem to get it to build properly; for the record I tried this:

Download the source and untar it:
http://oskarsapps.mine.nu/src/dnotify-0.18.0.tar.gz

Then
./configure --build=mipsel --host=mipsel

And Finally
make CC=mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc ARCH=mipsel

But I end up with:

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0'
Making all in m4
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0/m4'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0/m4'
Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0/po'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0/po'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0/src'
if mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..  -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\"  -Wall -g -O2 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/main.Tpo" -c -o main.o main.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/main.Tpo" ".deps/main.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/main.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from main.c:35:
gettext.h:26:22: libintl.h: No such file or directory
main.c: In function `add_directory':
main.c:129: warning: implicit declaration of function `gettext'
main.c: In function `main':
main.c:313: warning: implicit declaration of function `setlocale'
main.c:313: error: `LC_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:313: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:313: error: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:314: warning: implicit declaration of function `bindtextdomain'
main.c:315: warning: implicit declaration of function `textdomain'
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rob/openWRTTest/WR/whiterussian/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/test/dnotify-0.18.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now forgive me, I could be completely out to lunch with how to cross-compile, but that's the best I could figure out from scrounging around on the web. Any help either in how to solve the cross-compliling issues (or how to cross-compile for openWRT properly) or in anyone that's already ported this over would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Rob