An amazing platform.
Looks nice and it is built around the MT7621A. It is so high performance.
It open source code.
Why not get it?
Key features are:
- MT7621A Dual-Core 880Mhz (4 threads)
- 256MB Memory (up to 512MB)
- 2.4G WiFi (supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps)
- 5G WiFi (supports IEEE 802.11a/n/ac, up to 867Mbps)
- WAN port x2, LAN port x4(both are 1000Mbps)
- SATA 3.0 x2(supports 3.5 inch HDD)
- USB3.0 x1
- microSD x1
- RTC battery for storage application
- 30 Expansion Ports(Including USB, I2S, JTAG, UART, GPIO)
- 16MB SPI NOR Flash(Optional for bigger size Nand Flash)
- 4-pins serial debug port
- RF Antenna Connector x4
- WPS/GPIO Key x1，Reset Key x1
- Power LED x1, SATA LED x 1, WiFi LED x 2, LAN LED x4
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/witi … nce#/story
(Last edited by sugar on 21 Aug 2015, 10:51)