OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Blueendless Kimax U35WF firmware

The content of this topic has been archived between 30 Apr 2018 and 7 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

so?
Does it work with BS-U35WF?

Also, is it possible to configure the SAMBA server to remove the authentication altogether?
so the files can be shared with windows computers over wired LAN (RJ45)

If you have a newer build can you please share the files

thank you

(Last edited by nyavin on 18 Oct 2017, 12:36)

TENGO UN KIMAX BS-U35WF. ES POSIBLE ACCEDER AL DISCO VIA LAN. A TRAVES DEL PUERTO RJ45?

AGRADECERIA CUALQUIR AYUDA A jorgefelix770@nauta.cu

Hi,
I am new to this forum and I have recently bought KIMAX BS-U35WF and found that could not connect using USB port and decided to flash with "LEDE Reboot 17.01-SNAPSHOT r3287-1ebe050 / LuCI lede-17.01 branch " firmware and after flashing now  I can not install SAMBA to share the files and also I can not flash original firmware through LEDE Reboo 17.01-SNAPSHOT to go back.  I am not very familiar with tftp flash method.  Can some one please give me full guide line by line for "KIMAX-H1-1.5.2-95cb78ec634c4da22d47d9c818216ae2-R.bin"   
Thanks in advance

Damn - I accidently screwed up while configuring interfaces and now can't access admin.

I installed lede - and all was working well until i disabled the wrong interface.

Reset button doesn't seem to do anything.

someone mention connecting via serial but now sure how or what i need

Any Ideas?

I've only just come across this Kimax device and it looks like a handy piece of kit and am thinking of getting one, but read somewhere that it does not have 1Gb LAN.

Can anyone confirm what speed it supports?

The discussion might have continued from here.