Hello everyone...

I'm currently trying to port opendiameter-1.0.3 and encountered a problem with the uClibc-Toolchain I hope to be trivial - maybe somebody around here knows what to do...:

diamuri uses ACE-Libraries, with in turn include iostream, which indirectly include STL-Libraries, which include cstdlib, where malloc is being undefined in favour of std::malloc. std::malloc however seems to be undefined itself resulting in the compile time error below. I'm somewhat reluctant to comment out the 'undef' in the staging dir...

----------

In file included from /home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/bits/stl_algobase.h:67,
                 from /home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/bits/char_traits.h:46,
                 from /home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/ios:46,
                 from /home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/ostream:45,
                 from /home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/iostream:45,
                 from /home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/build_mipsel/ACE_wrappers/ace/streams.h:61,
                 from diameterlogger.h:36,
                 from diamuri.y:40:
/home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/cstdlib:103: error: `::malloc' has not been declared
/home/grsch/arbeit_kore/buildroot-ng/openwrt/staging_dir_mipsel/lib/gcc/mipsel-linux-uclibc/3.4.4/../../../../include/c++/3.4.4/cstdlib:111: error: `::realloc' has not been declared