OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Meraki MR26

The content of this topic has been archived on 29 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hey all,  I saw an openwrt page about opening up a Meraki MR26, but nothing about flashing it with openwrt.  I have a few MR26's, would be willing to part with one if you can help me get them flashed :-)

Also have a few MR34's, same scenario as above... :-)

Hello, did you have any luck with this? I've got a few MR26's but I can't see any firmware that would work with them. I've got the serial cable linked to my machine so I can get as far as the busybox console but thats it. Could anyone help at all?

I have an unloved MR26, and at the risk of reviving this thread I'd like to comment that it's a broadcom device, and so I doubt it will be supported any time soon due to the lessons that bcom learned with the WRT54G. I have the MR16 flashed in 5 minutes, but see almost no information on the MR26. I also have an MS220 which would be an amazing switch if it were hackable. I suppose they are paper weights for the time being.

The discussion might have continued from here.