OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: I made a new UPnP package

The content of this topic has been archived on 22 Mar 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi

I just finished a UPnP-Package. You can find it here: http://openwrt.loswillios.de

Please give me feedback, it's the first package I've made so far.

regards
loswillios

PS: The question MMCM ansered was: How do I get the Interfaces (LAN & WAN) for the init-script? --> Thx MMCM

(Last edited by loswillios on 4 Dec 2006, 13:35)

Answer to question deleted afterwards by loswillios:

Read WAN & LAN ifnames:

include /lib/network

config_get WAN wan ifname
# $WAN contains WAN ifname

config_get LAN lan ifname
# $LAN contains LAN ifname

Parameters of config_get:
1. Variable name where to store the result
2. Interface name in /etc/config/network (as in config interface lan)
3. Option name to get

P.S. I would never turn on UPNP on my router...

(Last edited by MMCM on 5 Nov 2006, 16:41)

just a quick note to anyone else reading that to say it works, but that linux-igd doesn't support RSIP which *might* be what xbox live needs to work correctly...

loswillios: Editing your post makes my post useless, nobody will be able to understand why it was written...

does it work for xbox 360?  I made a upnp package, but the 360 would configure the ports the first time, but any time after that the xbox would not beable to connect.  (like if you turned it off and turned it on again.)

logandzwon wrote:

does it work for xbox 360?  I made a upnp package, but the 360 would configure the ports the first time, but any time after that the xbox would not beable to connect.  (like if you turned it off and turned it on again.)

miniupnpd is known to work well with the xbox 360 smile

The discussion might have continued from here.