HI Guys,

I was wondering whether the core development team could arrange some regular in-class 5-day training program for would-be/wanted-be guys like us.

This will give us some more opportunity in exchanging ideas live and learning the whole thing more systematically. This course should cover openwrt system structure, difference among available tools (SDK, imagebuilder, buildroot whole system,etc), how to use these tools to help develop/port new software into openwrt, troubleshooting, etc.

This would be kind of bootcamp course, but hopefully, there's not much fee associated with it, but a small fee covering some incurred expenses.

Course like  that Redhat and digium.com offers are good for opensource world for furthur adoption, but the fee is so high that I couldn't make it.

Maybe, we can even start up with some regular world tour/exibits to expand our world, like those astricon, linuxcon, voipcon, xxxxCon.

Just throw out some ideas.

I am in Toronto, Canada. If there's a chance for such event here, I can help out with the training orgination and event,etc.

thanks
peng