OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Fully featured OpenWrt build for the WNDR3700 (NO LONGER MAINTAINED)

The content of this topic has been archived between 13 Apr 2013 and 6 May 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

Hello. My WNDR3700v1 lost the wifi signal on the 2.4ghz radio, so to test to make sure it was a hardware issue I am a first time installer of OpenWRT.

Anyway, I am having issues with some of the parts of the full featured firmware from this post. I have tried flashing from the GUI, and have used the TFTP method. Everything works - buit I cannot access/install the QOS module. It is not listed under software, even thought the modules that are listed as included, it is supposed to be there. When I go to install either the luci-app-qos or the scripts I get dependency errors. i have the most updated version - OpenWrt Barrier Breaker r40995 / LuCI Trunk (svn-r10265), Kernel 3.10.36. What am I doing incorrectly? Thank you.

arokh,

Could you please tell which one is based on stable OpenWRT?
And which folder is for WNDR3700 v1 please?

Thank you.

yardern

There's only trunk builds, and all of them contain v1 images.

Anyone else getting this error in their kernel log, on boot up?

svc: failed to register lockdv1 RPC service (errno 124).

Did you post in the wrong thread, or are you still using the AA builds? I believe that message is a sign that the NFS server tried to start but portmap wasn't running.

arokh wrote:

Did you post in the wrong thread, or are you still using the AA builds? I believe that message is a sign that the NFS server tried to start but portmap wasn't running.

EDIT: You are correct. Wrong thread.

(Last edited by raz123 on 24 Aug 2014, 15:52)

The discussion might have continued from here.