OK. My patch is here, it is rather large (~400k) because it includes a complete network device driver...
This applies against the git trunk as of last night anyway.
1. The switch isn't "switching" - computers plugged into the switch can talk
to the router but not each other. Hopefully just a boot configuration issue.
2. Wifi needs to be turned on as follows before it will work, at which point it succesfully registered with my other router
uci set wireless.radio0.disabled=0 ; wifi up
3. Kernel - the wlan LED doesnt work yet
4. Kernel - the Power/Status LED only works in Orange (should be able to be
Green as well)
5. Kernel - the WAN LED only works in Green (should be able to be in Orange as
6. Kernel - I was getting a 'warn_slowpath_common' stacktrace once in the
kernel when the first packet is processed in the router, but it doesnt seem to
7. MAC addresses - I am not sure what the policy should be - the factory sets
them all to the stickered MAC address, but DD-WRT reads a different MAC
address from the ART partition. Currently I set the stickered MAC as the
default for the WLAN, and use the ART for default eth0, and the ART 6th
octet+1 for default eth1.
8. The LEDS dont seem to be doing the right thing in user space - at one point
I had power/status flashing at boot but it doesn't currently
Bricks at the ready!