OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: HooToo Tripmate Titan HT-TM05 (MT7620)

The content of this topic has been archived between 8 Apr 2018 and 6 May 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

if you have a saved copy of the mtd bins you can restore back to stock without opening..

Just need the kernel to contain mtd5,6 and 7..
cat ./mtd4.bin ./mtd5.bin ./mtd6.bin ./mtd7.bin > kernel
cp ./mtd8.bin rootfs

tftp  the files  as before ...  Although press and  hold reset before poweron(no need to wait till first led),   hold reset until you see the kernel file requested in the tftpd logs..

done that many times now works fine..

I have flashed and installed new HooToo TM05 router from openwrt wiki
I have installed openwrt  successfully. after installing,The USB device (usb memory stick or any device) can not be detected at all...
I have installed opkg update and installed package for usb device and storage from openwrt wiki...
I have checked my router.
Please help...

Hello everyone, I don't know much about Linux but I was curious and installed OpenWRT on my HooMate TM05.

What do I need to modify in the interface in order to be able to connect my TM05 in LAN on my Internet box in order to benefit of a WiFi network?

This worked fine under the original firmware (update but original), but now it doesn't work.

I did activate WiFi in the interface but I must have configured another point wrong:/

Thank you (and sorry for my poor English)

The discussion might have continued from here.